Coaching is an amazing process and journey of changes and transformations. It involves self-discovery, growth, choices, dreams, passions and making the necessary changes to live your “abundant life” with purpose.
Coaching requires commitment, honesty, integrity, communication, problem-solving, transparency, accountability and self-respect.
The coaching process involves:
- Assessing your current circumstances
- Learning, growing, changing, and meeting challenges
- Personal commitment
- Self-discoveries, self-examination, and self-reflection
- Dreaming, envisioning, creating, pursuing, adjusting, and letting go
- Identifying and embracing your strengths, gifts and values
- Identifying and removing roadblocks and self-defeating patterns
- Goal Setting
- Creating and implementing action plans and steps
- Commitment to follow through and make adjustments as needed
- Celebrating successes and growth
- Love and respect of self and others
My coaching style is to be an encourager, motivator, challenger, and supporter. I use a strength-based approach based on your values, dreams, desires, and goals. I am a gifted listener, pose powerful and thought-provoking questions, provide clarity, strategize, empower and dream with you.
You are the one who decides your dreams, passions, goals and the changes you want to achieve during our conversations as I guide you through the coaching process. And, it is you, who moves forward, setting a plan and making the necessary changes to create and live your “abundant life” to the fullest with purpose and joy.
FREE 30 MINUTE INTRODUCTORY SESSION
Contact me today to set up your free 30 minute Introductory Life Coaching session. New clients only.
I have had the privilege of being coached by Patti this past year, and I can tell you she is top-notch! What a “breath of fresh air” to have someone who is qualified, experienced as a counselor and a coach, and truly has the client’s best interest in mind. Her level of honesty, integrity and compassion is evident from the very first time you meet. Her questioning strategies allowed me to get to the root of what I came to coaching for, and to make the needed goals and plans to move forward. I would highly recommend Patti to anyone who is seeking to live an authentic life and to move forward in all areas of your life. ~ Karen